Friday, January 16, 2009

20 week ultrasound today!

We had our 20 week routine ultrasound today at 2:45pm. Charles got off work early and Lola Betch watched Ian. After downing 32oz of water in about 5 minutes (and nearly peeing my pants for the next hour) we got to see our little guy do flips and twists for 30 wonderful minutes! Within just a few seconds of putting the probe on my stomach, it was confirmed that he is infact, still a boy! Little show-off!

All his measurements were perfect, and unlike his brother, he's not measuring 2 weeks ahead already! I'd love to give birth to a 'normal' size baby, so this is a good sign! My placenta is anterior, just like it was with Ian, but I'm still able to feel lots of kicks and punches, he must be strong!

So without further ado... here is Mr. Sean Patrick Raymond and his adorable button nose :)

1 comment:

Leatrice said...

aww that's so cute! Congratulations!