Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blankets for Sale!

UPDATE! Here are the pre-made blankets I have left that I will be selling!

I will only add this tiny little Irish blanket onto another blanket order. It measure 7"x7" and is $4. I can make more of these in larger sizes if anyone requests me to.
This is the only remaining Steelers fabric I have so I can't make anymore. This blanket measures approx. 11"x 7 1/2". It is $7.
I have two of these pre-made. The blanket measuring 13"x13" is $10. The blanket measuring 12"x9" is $8. BOTH SOLD still have enough to do a few more if requested
I have one of these pre-made. This blanket measures 14"x14" and is $10.
I have three of these pre-made. Two of them measure approx 14"x14", one is a little larger and measures 14"x16". Each one is $10.
This is the only blanket in this fabric I have pre-made. It measure approx. 13"x13" and is $10. *SOLD* I do have enough fabric to make at least one more of these if anyone requests.
I don't have any pre-made in this fabric but have enough to do several at request. Each would be $10. I have one blanket nearly finished in this fabric combination. It measure approx. 14"x14" and is $10. I have enough fabric to do several more at request. They would be $10.
Blankets made with this fabric combination at request would be $10. Blankets made with this fabric combination at request would be $10.
Blankets made with this fabric combination at request would be $10.
I have a lot of Packer fabric remaining. I can do blankets with both sides made from this material, or a matching gold or white fabric at request. These blankets would be $10.

No comments: