Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Q & A with Ian and Sean!

At lunch today, I asked the big boys a bunch of questions, inspired by this Pinterest Pin. Some of these are pretty funny!

Q: What does Mommy always say to you?
I: "Stop! I mean, today you said come inside before the store comes."

Q: What makes Mommy happy?
S: "I can't talk anymore because I'm a statue."

Q: What makes Mommy happy?
I: "When I don't bother the baby."

Q: What does Mommy do that makes you laugh?
S: "Maybe you have to ask Ian."

Q: What does Mommy to that makes you laugh?
I: "tickle!"
S: "I tickle myself!"

Q: How old is Mommy?
S: "I think you're this (shows hand). One, two, free, four."

Q: What is Mommy really good at?
I: "Washing diapers." OMG. I'm a big fat loser.

Q: Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
S: "Maybe Culvers?"

Q: What is Mommy's favorite food?
I: "Coffee"

Q: How do you know that Mommy loves you?
I: "When you hug me."

Q: What is Mommy not very good at doing?
I: "When you're holding the baby, you're not very good at bending down."

Q: What do you and Mommy do together?
S: "Clean up the house."

Q: What was Mommy like when she was a little girl?
I: "You holded Aunt Kristina."
Q: Did I do anything else?
I: "I don't know, I wasn't there."

No comments: